Sunday, December 2, 2007

# 21 Learning English Podcasts

Given that Learning English is an area of interest of mine, i specifically did a search on Podcast.net, one of the podcast directories. At Brimbank Libraries we have put together a website catering for those wanting to learn english. My podcast search found various podcasts that could be added to our site in terms of english conversation, idioms, spelling, grammar, etc. As those learning english are taught about english conversation, idioms, spelling, & grammar, they need real life exeperiences to validate their learning. In turn, I have set up an RSS feed to learning English in one of my side bars.

I prefer Podcast.net over Yahoo Search Audio. I was not impressed with the search results gained from Yahoo Search Audio. I obtained more appropriate results from Podcast.net than Yahoo Search Audio. Furthermore, i particularly liked using the topic categories found on Podcast.net.

I encourage you to have a browse through my Learning English RSS feed located on the sidebar. Please send any feedback via the comments.

No comments: